Our standard UK delivery charge is £12 by next day delivery service and free on orders over £1,000.00 or if collecting from our warehouse. Any customer wishing to have deliveries sent outside the UK will need to get in touch with our warehouse department for shipping costs. We deliver to all EU countries. Unfortunately, we do not deliver to the USA.
All products that are in stock and ordered before midday we will endeavour to deliver within 48 hours. Out of stock items may take up to 6 weeks to order, especially custom made or specified products. We cannot guarantee delivery within our usual time-scales to remote and rural areas.
Please note that we reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address is not secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
Changing or Cancelling an Order
Unfortunately, in most circumstances we are unable to make changes to your order once it has been placed.
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it, please email us at email@example.com stating your order number and the date of purchase.
Purchase History and Invoices
If you would like to view your purchase history, invoices or payments made to Light IQ then please log into your account at www.lightiq.com. If this is not possible please speak to our accounts department on 02087491900.
In the event of receiving damaged or missing goods, and where liable, Light IQ will endeavour to rectify the situation as promptly as possible.
All damaged items and shortages must be notified within 3 working days of receipt of goods. Please contact our warehouse department with details of the damage, including a photograph of the damaged item and request a returns (RMA) number.
Light IQ must be notified if the goods are not due to be unpacked within 3 days of receipt.
Light IQ will take no responsibility for damages incurred in transit when using your own shipper. A signature from your chosen courier on collection confirms that they are receiving your order in good condition, and that boxes have been labelled in accordance with their specifications. Your shipper should provide you with the necessary insurance to cover your order.
We hope that you will be delighted with your purchase. If you're not, please email our Warehouse department (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 working days of receipt for a returns number (RMA) stating your order details, products being returned and reason for their return. The full refund for the products returned will include any delivery charge, but exclude any products that are custom made or noted as special order items.
Where goods are accepted for return, it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that they are received in a saleable condition and any damage sustained will be charged back to the customer.
Light IQ is unable to accept items for re-stocking later than 60 days from date of invoice. Please see our terms and conditions for our re-stocking charges.
Light IQ respects your privacy. We will only collect, store or use your personal information for specific purposes. We use your information to support and enhance our relationship with you, for example to provide information that will support any purchases you may make.
We do not sell your personal information.
We do not share your personal data with any other organisation.
Newsletters, Mailing lists, Requests For Information
We may send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services that may be of interest to you. Such information may encompass alerts to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services.
Website notices and disclaimers
This website is owned and controlled by Light IQ Limited
1. Except where expressly indicated nothing on this website constitutes an offer to enter into legal relations, including but not limited to contractual obligations.
2. While Light IQ takes care and every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date at the time of loading, monitoring of its content shall be carried out from time to time as Light IQ sees fit. The information on this web site is disclosed “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. Light IQ accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage caused as a result of any information contained on this web site.
3. Light IQ is not responsible for and makes no endorsement or certification as to the integrity or accuracy of the contents of any third party information included on this website. Light IQ recommends that you verify such information with these parties directly.
4. Light IQ is not responsible for the content of any external sites. Any links to external sites from this one are undertaken at your own risk and without reliance upon any information, representation or certification from Astro Lighting, its employees or agents.
5. References to any product or service which has been or may be provided by Light IQ or any third party company shall not constitute promises as to the availability of such products or services at any time. Light IQ reserves the right to make any improvements in and/or changes to products and services described on this web site at any time without notice.
6. Please note that any personal information you provide may be used by Light IQ or our agents for the purpose of customer/client Administration as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998.
7. Except as indicated Light IQ or its subsidiaries own the copyright to or valid license in the contents of this website. All rights are reserved in respect of all trademarks, trade or brand names registered or otherwise, owned or held by Light IQ and/or its subsidiaries.
8. This site is operated and controlled in the United Kingdom and is governed by English law. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
If you have any further questions or wish to opt out of our newsletters, simply notify us by emailing email@example.com, calling 0208 749 1900 or writing to us at the following address.
Light IQ Ltd
1 Rylett Studios
77 Rylett Crescent
Registered in England and Wales 4263949